Sunday, April 11, 2010

The home stretch...


I am now 36 weeks prego, and I think the baby weighs 25 pounds. 10 of which were gained last night. I no longer get the, "oh wow, you're so small." Instead I get the, "oh wow, you must be due any minute!"

We're getting pretty pumped to meet her! She seems to be settled now in the "ready-set-go" position. Her favorite activities include sticking her butt out as far as she can (called "the wonky"), and kicking her dad whenever he talks to her through my belly button microphone.



16 comments:

Brinn said...

you look fantastic! I can't believe it is so close, I delivered harper at 37 weeks... so I wish you the same :) Can't wait to see her!

stacie said...

keep her in there until I get there!!!

Marianne said...

It's about time you look pregnant! You look great!

Heather said...

You look great, Becky! I can't believe how close you are! I'm so excited to meet her! :)

Christine said...

You look so good Becky! You don't look big at all. I'm so excited for you! You will be a great mom.

April said...

You really look so good. It's all in the belly. I'd be counting my lucky stars if I were you:) I can't wait to see her! Jonny will be a great Dad and you will be a fabulous Mommy! Good Luck the next few weeks!!!

Brianna said...

You look so dang cute Becky! I love it! You are at the stage I was at when I had Bailee! (Keep yours cooking though. It's better to AVOID the NICU) :-) I can't wait to see what thisl ittle beauty looks like!!!

Karlie Ann Ady said...

I am so excited for you! Email to let me know how it all goes! And you still look dang good. Last two weeks suck the worst but then it's all over and it goes so fast! You should probably name her Karlie Ann...she's bound to look like me after all! Esther is also acceptable.

Nicole said...

Yay!! You're getting so close :) It will go by so fast and before you know it she'll be here. I hope everything goes great, can't wait to see pictures of her!

Natalie said...

Becky! You look so great...I am so excited for you to be a mom! You will love it and you will be a great mommma:) Hang in there.

Bj said...

Oh my gosh you are cute! Wow, you are SOOO close! You will be such a great mommy!!

The Breese Family said...

yay! Almost there. can't believe how fast it went by. Probably not for you. :) Love you. Good luck with the birth. You will be amazing. You're lookin' good!

Shannon said...

Oh wow...already time! We're so excited for you guys & can't wait to see the little beauty! Best of luck & keep us up to date on details! You look fabulous!

hannah said...

oh how cute! you still look tiny to me! i'm so excited for you guys!! this is such a happy/super emotional time!! good luck with everything! :)

texaspencers said...

Becky, I still have your baby shower gift sitting here at my house...if I wait to give it to u like I waited for my bowl, you'd probably have to wait for baby #2 :) just kidding. You look fantastic!!! I promise to stop by this week to give it to you...or next :)

Aubrey

The Atwood's said...

Okay, first off, your belly is still little. Although this is a GREAT 36 week pic because is exentuates it! :) Anyway, even though I've seen the nursery "live", again, it's darn adorable! Can't wait to see your little Foster baby...that has no name...because her parents are too stubborn to share...because they think it's too good for us....!!;)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...