Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! And so fun for you and Marianne to be having babies at the same time!! Can't wait for more details--when are you due? How do you feel? Etc. Soooo exciting!!!
what?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is so, so, SO happy for you!!!!! You are going to be the most beautiful little Mommy and that baby is going to be a looker!!!! Congratulations!!! How are you feeling??? When are you due???? Details are needed!
I can't believe you kept it a secret for that long! haha, I'm such a blabber!!! I told everyone and their dog when i was like, four weeks! Well congratulations dear!!! I am so happy for you!!! You're right at the point where you'll start feeling better soon!! You're going to love being a Mommy!!! It is seriously the best thing in the whole world!!!!! I'll totally remember your due date too because that is my brothers birthday!!
And thanks for the advice on the dress! It's such a pretty dress and I don't want to return it. :-D So I'm bound to make it work!
Is Marianne insinuating that she wants you to have a child that is both a he and a she????? Come on Marianne!! :))))) At least you chose your child's sex... I would chose a girl ;)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I hope that you are feeling well and loving the adventure of that tiny growing life and your growing tummy! You will be such a great mother.
Becky! I happened to blog-stalk you today (as I occasionally do from MJ's blog) Congratulations. Nathan and I are constantly asking each other what on Earth we did with ourselves before we had Brian around to entertain us. It's soooo great. Also, Your Halloween costumes are awesome.
31 comments:
CONGRATS BECKY!!! How exciting!! You will be an amazing mother!!!!!
Oh I can't even wait to see the adorable little foster babe. Congrats!!! We are sooo happy for you!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! And so fun for you and Marianne to be having babies at the same time!! Can't wait for more details--when are you due? How do you feel? Etc. Soooo exciting!!!
I have to agree, best post so far! You two will have the cutest little kiddos! I'm so happy for you, hope you're feeling well!
Oh my word! I'm so excited for the two of you, or should I say the THREE of you! What wonderfully good and fun parents you will make!
WOOOOOOOOO!!! Yay! Im so happy for you. it is such an exciting time! Our kids can be friends, long distance friend but friends non the less. Congrats!
Congrats Becky! How exciting. How far along are you? How have you been feeling?
Yea! I've been waiting for a post like this. How exciting. Congrats!
YIPEEEEE! THis is so exciting- both you are Marianne!!!! Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Congratulations.. how fun!! You guys will definately have adorable children!!
Wow! Good news travels fast on your blog! I didn't expect to be the 11th person to leave a comment! Yes, he/she is VERY cute!!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm hoping for a boy so Simon will have a friend! Hope you have been feeling well!!! Yay!
Yea Becky!! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
congrats you guys!! this is going to be one beautiful baby!
Oh, so cute. Makes me have a perma smile. Congrats. How far along?
Congrats! I hope it is a easy pregnancy and every goes well!
Woot woot. I love your baby.
How exciting! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. We might be due around the same time. I'm due April 3.
AHH! That is SO exciting! CONGRATS!! When are you due!?
WoW!!! So excited! What a beautiful baby he/she is going to be!
what?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is so, so, SO happy for you!!!!! You are going to be the most beautiful little Mommy and that baby is going to be a looker!!!! Congratulations!!! How are you feeling??? When are you due???? Details are needed!
I can't believe you kept it a secret for that long! haha, I'm such a blabber!!! I told everyone and their dog when i was like, four weeks! Well congratulations dear!!! I am so happy for you!!! You're right at the point where you'll start feeling better soon!! You're going to love being a Mommy!!! It is seriously the best thing in the whole world!!!!! I'll totally remember your due date too because that is my brothers birthday!!
And thanks for the advice on the dress! It's such a pretty dress and I don't want to return it. :-D So I'm bound to make it work!
Is Marianne insinuating that she wants you to have a child that is both a he and a she????? Come on Marianne!! :))))) At least you chose your child's sex... I would chose a girl ;)
YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Congrats! We're so excited for you guys! When are you due?? YAY!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I hope that you are feeling well and loving the adventure of that tiny growing life and your growing tummy! You will be such a great mother.
Becky,
This is the BEST NEWS of my day!!! Congrats...when is this little sweeties estimated time of arrival :)
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats Becky! that is so excitng you are going to be the best mommy!
Becky! I happened to blog-stalk you today (as I occasionally do from MJ's blog) Congratulations. Nathan and I are constantly asking each other what on Earth we did with ourselves before we had Brian around to entertain us. It's soooo great.
Also, Your Halloween costumes are awesome.
cUTE. Looks like he's wearing a baseball cap!
Hi. I was blog hopping and found your's... CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming arrival!!! What a fun post! I hope you are feeling well...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYY GOODNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been waiting for years to hear this!!! ;) congrats we love you guys!!!!!! have fun
Post a Comment