Johnny and I were so lucky to have my beautiful nieces, Aspen and Ayla, come stay with us for two weeks. We had such a blast!! Unfortunately it had to come to an end, but I took, oh, 1,250 pictures, so we should be able to remember all of the crazy and exciting things that we did.
Here are a few highlights...






We love you girls! Come back soon!
10 comments:
So fun! You guys are going to be great parent. :)
Dang you guys are fun! Those pictures are super cute! I remember those cute girls from KKandids:)
Looks like you all had a blast! I loved looking at all the pictures! Aspen and Ayla look so grown up since the last time I saw them and they're both so beautiful!
I'm glad you guys had fun! I wish we were there!
Beautiful pics. I wish you were my aunt. I want to see the video you made because I am sure you made one! I can't wait to see you.
What a fun aunt you are! Can I come stay with you sometime?
About the pictures with the mannequins, I seriously thought one of them was you for a minute.
How fun hun!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh, so cute!!!
Blog Stalking pays off! I'm glad I found your blog. I hope your liking things in Texas! It looks like your having a great time.
Dude..I got a peace sign shirt too. I miss you. Let's be Teas friends again and have a cooler Thanksgiving (with no dumb projects in the way)
Post a Comment