Hey! That's my shirt! North Sevier Bantam Wrestling. How the crap dooes it fit you? I bought it at DI my junior year in high school and it was small on me then!
Does Johnny know about this post? hahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahah You have some river scars (from about every river you've been in), so did you go in the river?
Johnny's been gone a month?! so here's my thinking. Johnny leaves a lot.... Brandon will be gone a lot... we need to do something about us getting to play while they're gone!
love you blog and the sounds, I to have been to the river and loved it. My son took me there we had a blast, I live in San Antonio,come see the new river here..they added on the river that goes though the town....janet
9 comments:
How fun Becky!!! There's so much to do there!!
Love the instructional! ;) Looks like fun!
Ha ha! Your comments are perfect!
Whaa. river jumping. Did you do it Beck? Did you? I wish you would've jumped with me. MIss you
Righteous!
Monkey Boy Johnny.
Hey! That's my shirt! North Sevier Bantam Wrestling. How the crap dooes it fit you? I bought it at DI my junior year in high school and it was small on me then!
Does Johnny know about this post? hahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahah
You have some river scars (from about every river you've been in), so did you go in the river?
Johnny's been gone a month?! so here's my thinking. Johnny leaves a lot.... Brandon will be gone a lot... we need to do something about us getting to play while they're gone!
love you blog and the sounds, I to have been to the river and loved it. My son took me there we had a blast, I live in San Antonio,come see the new river here..they added on the river that goes though the town....janet
Post a Comment