Wow...FOUR years?! Time flies! Happy Anniversary, you two!!
Gorgeous Pic!! Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary!
I was thinking your anniversary was tomorrow? Well anyways...congrats!
yay!! happy love day. you two are the greatest.
ps: cute new background/ new font. looks cool.
Doesn't time fly? Congrats!! You are like two peas in a pod, simply perfect for one another:)
Congrats on your Anniversary! I was blog stocking and found your cute blog! My blog is locked, but it you e-mail me at samscott10@hotmail.com I will send you a invite!
Awwww... happy anniversary! I love the wedding picture!
p.s. how do you edit your pictures to have that cute font on them?!
Happy Anniversary!! Did you do anything fun? Go skinny dipping or anything? Run naked through your sprinklers in the backyard? Ha ha!!
yay. your pics were gorg
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow...FOUR years?! Time flies! Happy Anniversary, you two!!
Gorgeous Pic!! Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary!
I was thinking your anniversary was tomorrow? Well anyways...congrats!
yay!! happy love day. you two are the greatest.
ps: cute new background/ new font. looks cool.
Doesn't time fly? Congrats!! You are like two peas in a pod, simply perfect for one another:)
Congrats on your Anniversary! I was blog stocking and found your cute blog! My blog is locked, but it you e-mail me at samscott10@hotmail.com I will send you a invite!
Awwww... happy anniversary! I love the wedding picture!
p.s. how do you edit your pictures to have that cute font on them?!
Happy Anniversary!! Did you do anything fun? Go skinny dipping or anything? Run naked through your sprinklers in the backyard? Ha ha!!
yay. your pics were gorg
Post a Comment