Johnny and I went to Washington D.C. a couple of weeks ago because he had a conference there. We were able to see lots of sweet stuff, and even got a grand tour of the Pentagon. It was a really pretty place, and I already want to go back.







(These two wonderful people lent us one of their houses, pictured below, and their car. Honestly, what amazing hosts they were. Thanks guys!!)



And there ya have it. Another fun trip!


5 comments:
SO fun! I am so jealous. Someday Brandon and I will make it there too. :-D I love all of the funny pictures you guys took! You two are so dang cute!!!!
Yes, for sure let me know if you are going to be in Utah. Nothing is set in stone for us either. I really wanted to go to Texas and I was really pushing Brandon for it... but maybe we'll save it for another time. Maybe spring break if I'm not too fat to fit on the plane by then! :-D
Looks like a fun time! I love how you edited the first picture! :)
Looks amazing. Looks fun to wear a sweater. I hope you traveled safely. and I want to go to DC one day. I'm jeally.
MJ
How fun! You take the cutest pictures!
I'm not going to lie... I miss hearing from our dear Becky. What are you up to??? (I know, I know.. most people have more of a life than I do. But I kind of have been blog-stalking you for a few days.) :-D
Post a Comment