Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Sweaters and Chocolate Fountains


Since our family is pretty much the single's branch, we thought that we had better introduce our Christmas sweater tradition to them. It definitely must be a much more common event in Utah than in Texas, because Johnny and I sure got some weird looks when we suggested an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" to our Mexican/Texan friends. But I do believe that we converted them, from such a successful evening. Ha, it was a good time.





The Chocolate was seriously gone in about 5 minutes. We had to keep reloading that puppy like nobody's business. I've never seen anything like it.




We had some pretty sweet Karaoke going on.



And White Elephant gifts



The missionaries even joined in on the excitement, and they looked good



And Beefy, without a doubt, won the "Ugliest" sweater contest! Go Beefy!


6 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

Way to carry on the tradition!

Lacie said...

hahah, I love the missionaries sweaters, it looks like they got a 2 fer special!! You guys are so fun!

The Olsons said...

I have to admit, I've never been to an ugly Christmas Sweater party but it does look like fun. I think I will have to have a Christmas Party next year, but where in the heck do you find sweaters like yours? I get a kick out of it, You must search long and hard at Deseret Industries to find the right one. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Clari said...

love all the updates!

Brianna said...

I love your "ugly sweater" tradition! I think you two are so fun!!! You, my dear, look wonderful!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Marianne said...

Ha!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...