Wednesday, August 18, 2010

UTAH!


Thanks to Johnny's sister Jennifer for getting married, otherwise I don't think we would've made it to Utah for quite some time. I was pretty nervous to fly with Hazel, and for her to sleep in an unfamiliar environment, but I am so pleased to announce that Hazel was PERFECT on the flights, and PERFECT throughout the nights!! We had such a great time, and I'm pretty bummed to be back into real life. Thanks to everyone that made our trip so wonderful, and I'm sorry that I didn't get to see everyone; you know who you are, so please forgive me!




Hazel and I were both so excited to meet my sister's baby Violet. She was born exactly 1 month before Hazel. And no, Hazel didn't just magically grow lots of incredible hair, that's cute little Violet that I'm holding.




Hazel was LOVING all of the attention from her cute cousins.



On the trip Hazel finally figured out how to grab things, and discovered herself in the mirror.




It was so great to see my bestees. Love and miss you already!





Beautiful Jennifer on her wedding day!




Grandma and Grandpa Foster loving their first "Foster" grandchild. :)




Johnny has always told me about the Duchesne County Fair, and in our five years of marriage I have never been. I was finally able to go this year, and boy was it a delight. The demolition derby was pretty great, but Johnny's "get-up" was even better.







I was so glad that I was able to make it to Lynda's baby shower!



I LOVED that I could go outside and enjoy the perfect weather. Texas weather is brutal, and especially for a baby!






These last pics are my fav!



Now it's your turn to visit me in Texas!!...

11 comments:

The Olsons said...

The pictures of Hazel and Violet are adorable! I wouldn't expect anything less though.
Glad you had a good trip home. I know I was one of those people you were going to come and visit but didn't make it right?

Heather said...

So much to comment on...

First of all, I LOVE the pics of the beautiful baby girls together! How fun that they're so close in age! And I love that their names are both the names of colors. :)

Johnny's get up is hilarious. Hehe.

I LOVE Hazel's adorable smile! She's getting so big already!

Looks like you had a lot of fun in Utah...lots of family and friend time. Glad you had such a great trip!

Bj said...

Hahaha! I love Johnny's outfit at the Duchesne fair. I think I am still laughing because he probably fit right in:)
I think Paislee and Hazel must have the same taste in clothes, because every outfit Hazel is wearing in the pictures, Paislee has too:) Hazel is and ANGEL!

mj said...

You are so cute!! I love your hair with the bangs. You are so stylie. And your baby is killing me!!! I HAVE to come over and see her when I get home!!!!!

Marianne said...

SO cute! I love what you did with the pictures of Hazel and Violet. I love the picture of Hazel in her blue outfit. And I love the pictures of Johnny at the fair!

hannah said...

Becky, you take amazing pictures! I love them all!! Hazel is such a little beauty and I'm glad that she travels so well for you guys! What a fun little trip. Oh, and Johnny looks hilarious at the derby. :)

Natalie said...

I loved Johnny's outfit, it made me laugh...Mullets are rockin' I don't care who say's they're not!

How cute is your baby? I love her cute little grin:)

The Painters said...

I wish we could have seen you guys while you were here! Next time for sure! So Johnny's mullet...oh my goodness! The funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I also love the pic of Violet punching Hazel in the face...Haha! Gotta love those moments captured!

Karlie Ann Ady said...

Your baby is beautiful! I love looking at all her pretty pictures.

April said...

Come back! We miss you! I'm so happy that I got to meet your adorable Hazel bug:) Give her a kiss from me.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Those last pictures were my fav too! Such cute babes!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...