
- I still love to eat my hands, and anything else that's placed in front of me.
- I can't take a nap unless my mom holds me.
- I slept for 8 hours straight a couple of nights ago to be nice to my mom, but I prefer to wake up every couple of hours.
- Everyone seems to love my cheesy thighs.
- I finally discovered my feet.
- I cry whenever my mom puts me on the ground and walks away.
- I have a blowout almost daily.
- I always poo as soon as my mom puts me in the carseat. That always gets me out of it. ;)
- I love to smile, and laugh.
-I'm really ticklish.
- I like to meet new people, and do new things.
- I'm heavier than my cute cousin that's a month older than me.
- My hair looks red in the sunlight.
- I'm pretty spoiled, and I'm pretty sure that's how things are gonna stay!

11 comments:
Wow sounds like she really takes after you! (especially the carseat bit...) ;). Her eyes are to die for! Seriously, her cheeks are so delicious I just want to munch her face!!! Side note= I'd be cool arranging a marriage for her to my son. They'd have such beautiful children! Just think about it.
Oh my! She's too cute!
Being a Mom is the best, right!?!?
I love it!
she is so so so so cute! and you look fabulous... jealous. you are such a great mommy! miss you
we have that same dress for katers- LOVE me some target!! miss hazel is SO darling. sorry about the daily blowouts. that sucks.
Love her!!! My goodness you made a cute baby!:) can't wait to meet her!!
She IS a beauty!!1
Oh, I love her. What a precious little peanut! Reading what she does just reminds me of my little guy and it seems like just yesterday! Enjoy these times because they really do go by so fast! :)
Too cute for words! The End
You got the beauty part right!
What a beauty with a fun personality!
She's sooo cute, Becky! I love her big blue eyes!
Post a Comment