ha ha. i love the funny border. and of course, i love hazel's face. i love that girl. bri and i reminisce about our one day with her all the time.
Love! She is so incredibly cute and delicious. I want her and Eve to play together sometime soon.
Happy Valentine's Day little love.
Too cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't know how I missed Garth and Kat before. I love them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha ha. i love the funny border. and of course, i love hazel's face. i love that girl. bri and i reminisce about our one day with her all the time.
Love! She is so incredibly cute and delicious. I want her and Eve to play together sometime soon.
Happy Valentine's Day little love.
Too cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't know how I missed Garth and Kat before. I love them.
Post a Comment