Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


I'm one year old already and I'm pretty excited about it!


- I'm starting to look more grown up now, 'cause I'm starting to lose some baby weight.

- Eating is still one of my favorite activities. I have to have my puffs in my cup when we go places or else I scream.

- I've taken five steps on my own, but I'm still preferring to crawl.



- I use sign language for food, more, and no.

- I like to brush my hair.

- I won't let my mom put any bows in my hair. She keeps trying, but it's just not gonna happen.



- I finally got my very own Elmo doll, and it is pretty much the best thing ever!

- I say momma, baby, book, and peep.

- I understand just about everything my parents say. It's pretty funny.



- I sing vocal warmups with my mom everyday.

- I usually only take one nap in the day, and I always have to have a binky in my mouth and in my hand or else I can't sleep.

- I like to play peek-a-boo, read books, and explore dangerous areas.


- I would like a little brother to play with, but my mommy still says, no way.

- I usually only eat once in the night now. I just don't want to give it up.

- I still have to head butt family, friends, and strangers.



- I still love to dance, smile, be a stinker, and be entertained all day. What a great life I'm living!

- Now on to year 2!

~xoxo Hazel

11 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Hazel! I love her birthday outfit. She's such a CUTE girl!

P.S. She looks like such a Lafferty in that last shot. :)

Brianna said...

Happy Birthday Hazel!!! Have your Mommy give you big hugs from me!! :D
That outfit is ADORABLE!

Nicole said...

Such a stunning girl! Looks like Hazel had one great day celebrating :) Love her birthday outfit so cute!!

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl! Those eyes are amazing!

The Atwood's said...

So, so very cute! We love her head bumps as well. I still can't believe it has been a year!

Keyvan, Esther, and Eve said...

Oh little Hazel! Happy Birthday! I remember what a relief it was a year ago when you finally decided you would come into the world! (And I don't blame your mom for putting off the little brother for a while). You are beautiful and you're starting to look so much like your mommy! Eve and I can't wait to see you!!!!!!

The Breese Family said...

Oh my cuteness! She looks so grown up. Time flies. I can't wait to see her!

Marianne said...

So glad I can say that *I* got a head butt!

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

Happy Birthday, Hazel. You are so sweet.

Alaine said...

So so sweet...Happy Birthday Hazel!

Bud & Kim said...

I can't believe she is one!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...