Well I began my amazing Utah visit up in Draper at my sister's house while Johnny was in Moab. I love these two pretty nieces of mine so much, that I wish I could pack them in my suitcases...

Oh how I love the mountains. This is the view out my sister's kitchen. A.MA.ZING!
Hazel was just as happy as I was to be in Utah. (She'd probably be a little more so if I'd change that morning diaper).
I got to see my long lost brother.
Oh how I love these girls. I will miss you all dearly.
(We make cute kids)
Hazel loved spending time with Grandpa Lafferty,
Her aunts,
and cousins.
She mastered the scrunchy smile.
And enjoyed the beautiful weather!
Johnny made a pretty sweet slippin' slide.
We enjoyed playing percussion to grandpa's organ skills.
We had a few water fights.
Oh how I love these faces. XOXOXO
The night before our dreaded departure back to sweaty (103 degrees plus humidity) Texas, we were delighted to see a big beautiful double rainbow. That always cheers a person up.
Thanks mom, and dad for treating us like a king and queen. We love you all so much!!!
p.s. Have you started your England fund yet?








7 comments:
Oh my goodness...how fun to see all the little grandkids together! They're all getting so big! Looks like you had a wonderful time in Utah. You will be missed! :(
P.S. Hazel is a doll!
It looks like a great trip! Only a week more of VERY sweaty Texas, right? Please take me with you! :)
Your stripey maxi skirt is the cutest thing ever and I'm totally jealous that you get to live abroad.
Looks like you had an amazing time! I bet it was so great spending all that time with your family! Ok so, the pick with all the grandkids pulling faces cracks me up!! Priceless!
Oh I was so happy to see you. You will be missed. Even though you're far away now it just doesn't feel right having you even further away. I loved seeing you, Johnny and Hazel. Good luck these next few weeks preparing for the move. I bet your mom cries herself to sleep. I love the picture of all the grandkids. Every one of them look super cute!
Becky, you always make me laugh and cry. You all are pretty special people in my life. You and Johnny made it fun for everyone. You will be missed!
Becky, you crack me up! I love the crossed eyed Hazel picture and the dirty diaper one.
Post a Comment