Oh Hazel, how I love her so. Her latest obsession is Minnie and Mickey Mouse, which has been cute, frustrating, and super awesome. Here are the ups and downs...
1. Hazel doesn't like to feed herself much anymore. She demands that Minnie does. It was cute the first time...
2. If Hazel won't do what I ask, Minnie, in her sweetest voice asks Hazel the same thing and she always consents. Awesome.
3. Hazel has had two binkies, only in her crib, for most of her life. I've been wanting to get rid of them for a very long time, but haven't dared. Luckily Minnie decided to bring a bag to Hazel's bedroom and asked her to place her binkies in the bag because they had to go bye-bye. Hazel was a bit sad, but she completely understood what Minnie had to say.
That plan worked perfectly, because she's now binky free with not an ounce of fuss! Awesome again.
Thank you Minnie for your wisdom and strength.
And I was lucky to capture this little cutie today in singing action, with a few added tricks at the end. It makes for one proud momma.

7 comments:
Oh soo cute! I don't get to see this Hazel, yay for camcorders!
Oh this is so freakin' cute! She is such a doll. I'm super impressed by her singing skills! She seems so much bigger!
Haha I love that Hazel will do what Minnie says but not what Mommy says. Maybe I'll have to get Dorothy to get Lily's binkies! That's a great idea.
I am crying....from laughter and joy and misses you guys
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Love it! So stinking cute! Also, love all your new posts. oh, and I miss your face.
I am like super impressed with that talented daughter of yours. She sings better than me! That was so adorable.
Post a Comment