Friday, September 13, 2013

Hazel's growing up!



I cannot believe my sweet little Hazel is in preschool.  I wasn't sure I could handle sending her away for a few hours each week, but she was more than ready.

She so happily and proudly skipped into her classroom the first day, and told me that I could leave.  And ya know, that just made me one proud momma.

She loved every minute of her first week of school, and I just love every little thing about this precious girl.






And look what her latest skill is!



4 comments:

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

oh my gosh she is cute! I love her outfit and backpack. You always have her so cute! I can't believe that she is in preschool! I bet she will love it. Her name is awesome! I love the E. Such a smartie!

mj said...

!!!! hazel. I can't believe how grown up she is! Even spelling her own name? Babt genius.

Marianne said...

Love her.

Brinn said...

the absolute cutest!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...