Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lately


This first picture pretty much sums up our life lately...


We're a bit sleepy, and a bit restless, but we're doing really well.  Little Milo is a good baby (oh please stay that way), and we just can't get enough of him.



And Hazel has been the sweetest girl during this adjustment period.  She's definitely my big helper (but she will never discard diapers for me, so I'll have to keep working on that one).




We've also tried to have a few fun outings for Hazel.  Her favorite would be the ward Easter Egg Hunt.  She felt so cool having a sparkly butterfly painted on her face.  She wore it proudly.  She has also been savoring her special Easter chocolate, taking just a small bite here and there.  It's really adorable.  





I still can't believe I'm a mommy of two.  It blows my mind actually.  But man am I lucky.  These two are my everything.


























(And Johnny goes back to work tomorrow.  Sigh.  Wish me luck......)




3 comments:

Marianne said...

Good luck! We'll skype :) Great pics!

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Becky, These pictures just make me so happy. I just love them all. Love Hazel, love Milo, love you all.

Kimberli said...

Such sweet pictures! The crash on the couch is so "real life". :) And I loved the reading Hazel with Milo in the background. Glad you guys are doing well. Your baby Milo is a sweetie!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...