Tuesday, December 16, 2014

8 months old




It really is mind blowing that it's time to do another monthly update on our cute little stinker..



- He's pretty mobile now, but thankfully no crawling yet (not ready for that).

- He used to love getting his clothes changed, but now he gets so mad about it.

- He now also screams during bath time unless his sister gets in with him.

- He got his first tooth!  He also loves the feel of it, and is constantly wiggling his tongue around.




- Every time I put a new diaper on him, he takes it off...

- He also peed on mommy for the FIRST time just yesterday.

- He discovered how to cry at an ear-piercing level, and likes to practice during the night time hours.  That's fun.

- He's napping better 'most' days (knock-on-wood), but sadly we're still having way too many night time parties..



- He just started eating a few solids.  Avocados are his top pick right now.

- He's a great shopping buddy, as long as I acknowledge him with big smiles frequently.

- He loves playing 'peek-a-boo', listening to music, and jumping in his bouncer.




Once he masters sleeping, I really must admit...I have the most perfect baby!

Hazel would agree. :)



No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...