Monday, April 4, 2016

Lately


I've been a bit behind on my blogging, but I'm determined to catch up!  

For starters, I can't believe we have lived in our house for over 1 year!  I love our house, neighborhood and ward so much, it's going to pain me to leave.  



Our little munchkins delight us (most days).  I told Hazel that I'm not going to let her turn another year older.  I honestly can't handle them growing up!!






Our first visit to the Children's Discovery Museum at the Gateway was a huge success!





We kicked off 2016 by getting Milo his first official haircut.  Pure tragedy.  I felt so bad, but couldn't help smile the whole time.  That hairdresser worked some serious magic though, and got rid of his fluffy mullet in a matter of seconds.  




Milo's a ball of sunshine most often.  His words are exploding, and he still loves the typical boy things (minus getting dirty)...I'm trying to teach him that it's ok to get dirty.  (He just has me for a mom, so it's inevitable...)












Love him.




Hazel has lost her two bottom front teeth.  The first one was scary for her, but the second happened during Primary.  She pulled it out, and looked at me so happy and surprised.




Hazel's a delight, and is such a kind little doll.  She's always a big helper, and thinks of others.  She's excelling in her Chinese Immersion Kindergarten, and just told me that she has a Chinese brain now, not an English one.  I just wish she wouldn't get so nervous to practice her Chinese in front of others..







She started up a gymnastics class at Little Flippers, and she's really loving it.  She's a cautious one, but I think she'll do really well at it.









Hazel has been enjoying school, playing with friends, daddy/daughter dates, mommy/daughter dates, Chinese New Year celebrations, birthday parties and more.

I love her.



Until next update. :)




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...