Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tag


1.  Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?  I like about two sips of each.

2.  Do you wrap presents or bag them?  I always wrap Christmas presents, but I probably have bagged every other present.

3.  Colored lights or White?  White.

4.  Do you hang mistletoe?  No.  I think it could be awkward like if your home teachers and yourself are caught under the doorway.

5.  When do you decorate?  Typically the day after Thanksgiving.

6.  Favorite holiday dish?  Mom's hot fudge sundaes.  Want one now.

7.  When & how did you learn about Santa?  Not quite sure, but my sister and her friend would always tell me that the elves were watching, and I swear that I saw them.

8.  How do you decorate your tree?  Scroll down a bit and you can see for yourself.

9.  Snow...love it or dread it?  I think it's beautiful, so I love to look at it through the window, but i consider it more of a dread.

10.  Can you ice skate?  I could at one time.  Nothing fancy though.

11.  Do you remember your favorite gift?  Barbies!!  I was overjoyed with their complete kitchen set.

12.  What is the most important part of the holidays?  Of course remembering Christ, and doing things for others.  I love Christmas, and how people seem more cheerful.

13.  Favorite holiday dessert?  Hot fudge sundaes, grandma's chocolates, and William Sonoma's peppermint bark.

14.  Favorite memory?  Hm.....They've all been great except for Johnny and my first Christmas together we spent on the ground next to the toilet, taking turns barfing.  

15.  Do you have a special ornament?  Every Christmas Eve my mom would give us an ornament that reminded her of us.  They're all very special to me.

16.  What do you do on Christmas Eve?  Well last year I was taking pictures at Kiddie Kandids and yelling at customers, and then trekking through three blizzard canyons in the middle of the night.  However, typically we get a present, and eat and mingle, and have fun.

17.  If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be?  Well if it were free I'd want a car, but I really feel pretty spoiled right now, and would feel rather guilty requesting anything.

18.  What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas?  I make or buy some little goodie, and that's about it.  Any ideas for this year?

I tag:  Jenna, Alisha, April, and Brianna

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'm pretty sure the mistletoe rule is void when it comes to your home teachers :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...