You had a fun christmas! I'm so happy for you! :-) I love all of your fun new pictures. I mailed you off something fun today! Let me know when you get it! have a wonderful day dear! I miss you and love your face!
I am slightly confussed....I thought you were spending Christmas in Zion?? Did you decide to change your plans and surprise me for new years??? You sweet little devil!!! MISS You and LOVE your pictures!! Not everyone can say that they spent the holidays with a whale!
8 comments:
Fun pics! And I love your New Years playlist! :)
i think you should get a job at sea world, and hang out there all the time!
I don't feel like Christmas actually happened because I didn't see you :( Hope you had a good holiday thanks for posting all the fun pics
You had a fun christmas! I'm so happy for you! :-) I love all of your fun new pictures.
I mailed you off something fun today! Let me know when you get it!
have a wonderful day dear! I miss you and love your face!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog until you left a comment on mine. You guys look great and I love your Christmas card.
I am slightly confussed....I thought you were spending Christmas in Zion?? Did you decide to change your plans and surprise me for new years??? You sweet little devil!!! MISS You and LOVE your pictures!! Not everyone can say that they spent the holidays with a whale!
I'm sorry you don't feel good :(
Cute Cute pics! How did you do the sepia overlay you tricky lil kiddie kandids pro??!?
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment