Friday, January 2, 2009

I cry the day I take the tree down!

I always hate it when it's time to take the Christmas tree down, and pack up all the holiday decor, but today was the unfortunate day...

7 comments:

Heather said...

Hehehe. You're so funny. Love the new pic of you guys in your beanies. :)

Brinn said...

I'm dreading it... in fact I am actively trying to convince Blandon we should keep the tree up all year long!

Heather said...

Hey Becky! In answer to your question...

Click Layout on your Dashboard page
Then click Add a Gadget
Then click Blog List
Then click Add to List and start adding all the URLs for blogs you want to see updates for. If the name comes up as the blog, you can click Rename and type in the person's name. You can also choose how much of an update you want shown. I just choose Icon, Title and Date.

Hope that helps!

stacie said...

You didn't cry, did you?

Davis Fam said...

I cried tears of joy when our tree came down, but it was dead and not so cute :-)

Lindsey said...

I hear ya sista!! I am ALL about the tree goin up in November and down in January...I HATE undecorating. The house ALWAYS looks so naked.

Marianne said...

Oohh, I LOVE the new template! Now would you post something new already?!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...