On Monday night we went with the Meiers and Atwoods to Benihanas for a little surprise birthday delight. It was really fun, yummy, and quite entertaining. The part that I thought was really awesome was that our chef's name was Jose. Or was it Hector? He was however the best Japanese food cheffer that I've ever seen!
I had to get left-handed chop sticks, not because I'm a lefty, but because I cannot use chop sticks for the life of me.
(For you wondering what left-handed chop sticks are, It's just ordinary chop sticks with a rubber band wrapped around the top.)

The Stud

The birthday boy and Kate

Hot #1, and Hot #2

Sabrina and Jake
Flaming onions

I got a little carried away with Adam's birthday dessert, and I don't think his expression shows approval...
4 comments:
Ha ha. Iwas going to say you're not left handed. (i didn't know what left handed chopsticks were.) You better learn how to use them soon...so that you can be cool like me and bri. We love chopsticks. gotta run. love you.
I read your comment on Brinn's blog: SHUT UP! It was a bad angle and plus you were filling your cheeks with air to be silly.
That makes me wan't to go to tepanyaki. YUM!!! When are you coming this way again so we can play?
Yum! Looks like you have made some great friends out there! Thanks for the yummy recipes, I made the smoothie today :) And I also agree with Stacie, ya big goof. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment