Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Bliss!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, cards, and gifts!  I had a great birthday, and  I can't believe that I'm 24! Sometimes I think that I'm still 18, and act as though I am too.  Well on my birthday, Kate, Sabrina, and Jen so kindly bought me my favorite food from Pei Wei (thank you), and Sabrina made me an incredible, and delicious fruit pizza, (thanks Sabrina, even though I'm still mad at you!...). Then that night Johnny and I wandered around downtown, and got some scrumptious pizza from Whole Foods, and I thought I'd top off the evening with a wheat grass shot from Jamba Juice. What better way to finish off a great evening.  Am I right?  Well we thought that we'd also continue my birthday on to Saturday, so we went to Sea World, rode a few rides, and then went to Thai Chili.  I asked Johnny if I could have another birthday on Sunday, but he said, "NO WAY!" I couldn't complain though, saying that I got two whole days of birthday fun?














10 comments:

Marianne said...

You found a Thai Chili down there? Is it as good as the one here?

Becky Foster said...

Definitely not! But it was okay. I just don't think that there are enough Thai Texans.

J n J Foster said...

What on earth is a wheatgrass shot? Is it good for your voice or something?!

The Atwood's said...

Ummm, so how is your camera? Still smudged? I'm so sorry. Gage is so good at using my camera I didn't think he would have such a hard time with yours! Shoot. Let me know if we need to buy you a new camera for your b-day! :)O

Tyler and Travy said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I am glad you had a good one. You look amazing in green!

April said...

I'm glad you had such a great "2" birthdays! For some reason I thought johnny was going to be gone? I think Stace told me that. Anyway glad to see that he could be there on your special day! WHoot whoot to 24!

stacie said...

You are spoiled, but I love you anyway. Did Johnny get you anything special?...

Bj said...

Well, totally missed the boat on that birthday memo. Sorry I'm slow but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday. It's fun to celebrate for more than one day. Why not? It only comes once a year. That fruit pizza looks absolutely delicious.

Brianna said...

Happy late birthday Becky! I'm a slacker and I"m doing it late! :-) Looks like you had fun!!!! I love your face and thanks for talking to me the other day! I like reminding myself that you're still alive. :-D

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...