"you can watch me walk if ya want to want to, i bet you want me back now dont'cha dont'cha, im about to show you just home missin me feels in my red high heels"!!!!!!!-kellie pickler and happy late bday! we love you
Lucky! I wish I had a piece of exercise equipment in my house. Maybe then I would exercise more often. You always have such cute clothes. I like your style.
I have been doing it all wrong for all this time? I better go out and get me a pair of heels so that I can look that good on my treadmill! Then again, maybe not...I'd break my ankle!! LOL :)
12 comments:
Working out in high heels? I doubt it! This picture was 100% posed! But we are jealous!
Wowzah! Nice bday gift!
Working out in heels!? :) We just got one a few years ago and let me tell you, you will really love it when you move;) They really are fun though!
Wow! Looks nice!
Wow, you're not spoiled at all! By the way, I love your work out clothes. You're workin it good!
From someone who's a bit jealous.
Ya might have to loose the heels! :)
Yes, those high-heels you got for your b-day are sweet!! :)
"you can watch me walk if ya want to want to, i bet you want me back now dont'cha dont'cha, im about to show you just home missin me feels in my red high heels"!!!!!!!-kellie pickler
and happy late bday! we love you
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!! Very Nice!
Lucky! I wish I had a piece of exercise equipment in my house. Maybe then I would exercise more often. You always have such cute clothes. I like your style.
Wait! You exercise now? What is this worl coming to?? COme back to me and we can sing crappy duets and do make overs. love you
I have been doing it all wrong for all this time? I better go out and get me a pair of heels so that I can look that good on my treadmill! Then again, maybe not...I'd break my ankle!! LOL :)
Post a Comment