Love it! By the way, I think we are moving to TX after the first of the year. My husband is going to oversee some apartment remodels...and yes one of the complexes is in AUSTIN!
You guys always look like your having so much fun! That is so cool that you are into Dr. Christopher's herbs, if you ever need any don't buy them, contact me and I will ship you some. We Manufacturers all of herbs!
8 comments:
Love it! By the way, I think we are moving to TX after the first of the year. My husband is going to oversee some apartment remodels...and yes one of the complexes is in AUSTIN!
Oh my goodness they have a D&B's in Denver and we LOVE it! So fun!
That looks fun! I think Utah needs one!
How fun is that?!!
You guys always look like your having so much fun!
That is so cool that you are into Dr. Christopher's herbs, if you ever need any don't buy them, contact me and I will ship you some. We Manufacturers all of herbs!
It makes me want to throw up.
Looks like a good time, i just might take my kids to chuck e cheese this weekend!!!
Just a couple of kids having some fun! I love the bangs! You must have a killer stylist!!;)
Post a Comment