I was just feeling bad for September, because it really is a boring month, and so I thought I'd dissect the month a little more. Come to find out that there's much more celebratin' that needs to be taking place!
- Be late for something day - September 5
- Teddy Bear Day - September 9
- Swap Ideas Day - September 10
- No News is Good News Day--September 11
- Nose Hair Maintenance Day - September 8
- Defy Super Situation Day--September 13
- Felt Hat Day - September 15
- National Play Doh Day--September 16
- National Mud Pack Day--September 30
- Gone-ta-pott Day - September 28
- Ask a Stupid Question Day--September 28
I'll just close this post by reciting some famous Tom Jones lyrics in the song "Try to Remember"
Try to remember the kind of September
When life was slow and oh, so mellow.
Try to remember the kind of September
When grass was green and grain was yellow.
Try to remember the kind of September
When you were a tender and callow fellow.
Try to remember, and if you remember,
Then follow.
Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow, follow, follow, follow....
Follow, follow, follow, follow....
9 comments:
I thought you should also know that September 26th is "International talk like a pirate day" Thats all
Lets not forget September 6, only the best day of the entire year!!! My BiRThdAy!!!
That was quite nice of you to recognize September like that. I'm sure it feels better about it's self now:) I am glad I now have something to celebrate in Sept now, the be late day. I like it.
PS happy birthday Natalie!!
Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow, follow...
I'm so bummed I missed teddy bear day.
You are funny Becky! I just love you!
Don't forget Aubrey's b-day the 20th and Autumnal equinox the 22nd which marks the first day of autumn. I love autumn. Its also harvesting time. The time of abundance. Its my favorite time of year!!!! Come on!
Hey...I found your blog from a google search. My husband is currently applying for the AF Audiology program for his 4th year. It was fun to look through your blog--it made it seem like it could be alright moving from Utah to Texas for the military! I would love to hear how your experience has been so far with the Air Force and how your husband's interview process was if you'd be interested in sharing it. My email is nicoleb81@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment