Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Halloween Bash!



The night before Halloween, we had our 2nd Annual Halloween Bash! It was a good time.


Jack & Sally


Our adorable little Polygamist Family


Last Chance Workout


Aerobic genuises


You can fly, you can fly, you can fly...


Outlet girl, and plug man


Ultimate fighting champions


Scary people with cool costumes


We had TONS of food




Played lots of games







Winner of the "Funniest" costume


"Scariest" costume


and "Best Couple" costume


The foxy boys


The sexy ladies


And the whole gang

What a fun night!! Until next year....

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Great pics! And great costumes! Looks like a blast!

Heather said...

You sure know how to throw a party!! I love everyone's costumes...fun, fun!!

stacie said...

Love it! I am so glad to finally see the pics!

J n J Foster said...

Where did you get your awesome costumes? Not to mention the well-done face painting..\!

Christine said...

I love you guys's costumes! We love The Nightmare Before Christmas at our house. In fact, we just got a Jack Skelington to put on top of our Christmas tree :) What a fun party!

Tyler and Travy said...

Wow, cool costumes! Is the plug one a little over rated or is it just me?

Brianna said...

I love all of the costumes!!!!! You do such fun things!!!

Tammy said...

It was really nice of you to invite a Polygamist family too. They like Halloween just like everyone else.

You guys all look so good!

April said...

I love the costumes!! I have a nephew that is obesessed with jack the pumpkin king. Where did you find the costumes? How ya been feeling these days?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...