Since Johnny is the 2nd counselor in the single's branch, we always do pretty cool activities with them. Last week it was Mormon night at the Spurs game. Too bad I was too sick to go...
FUN> Dang girl. have you been way sick? I'm worried about you. I miss you and I keep feeling secretly sad that we can't come out there for Thanksgiving. I want to eat delicious foods and watch Christmas movies. UGH!
4 comments:
Ugh. Morning sickness is no fun. So sorry that you missed out! How far along are you now? You should start feeling better soon...I promise! :)
Is that why the stadium is empty because it was Mormon night?
Yeah, too bad...
FUN> Dang girl. have you been way sick? I'm worried about you. I miss you and I keep feeling secretly sad that we can't come out there for Thanksgiving. I want to eat delicious foods and watch Christmas movies. UGH!
Post a Comment