Friday, January 8, 2010

Brad Paisley


Some perks of being in the military is when you can get whopping good deals on concert tickets. Although I'm not Brad Paisley's "number-one-fan", we had a great time last night, (other than my brief panic attack from fear of heights). The Atwood's joined in on the fun with us, and we sang the night away. (Well I at least pretended like I knew what I was singing).








5 comments:

The Breese Family said...

We're jealous. We love Brad Paisley. We're big country fans these days! Love ya!

Davis Fam said...

I am jealous! Brad Paisley is awesome! And I am SO slow but CONGRATULATIONS I am so excited for you to have a little girl! She is going to be so beautiful!

Brianna said...

I pretty much LOVE Brad paisley. He is one of my very favorites!!! How do you get good deals by being in the Military?! I want in! ;-)

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you at Christmas, but I remember you said it would be a super fast trip! Next time you are up here, I call dibs! ;-)

April said...

I would love to go to one of his concerts! It was so much fun seeing you over the holidays! Thanks again for coming to my play, it made me excessively happy:)

Jed and Stacey said...

Score on the tickets! I love reading your blog, you two always do the funnest stuff!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...