I love when you do posts like this. It makes me laugh!!
Miss you! I'm glad to know you're safe and sound. One day I hope Bri can come and visit. Maybe when we get a day off.
Some times no news is good news:) It just means that all is well... I have news for ya, your due date is under 100 days away! Hooo ray!!!
You're so cute Becky!!! I love you!How are you feeling?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love when you do posts like this. It makes me laugh!!
Miss you! I'm glad to know you're safe and sound. One day I hope Bri can come and visit. Maybe when we get a day off.
Some times no news is good news:) It just means that all is well... I have news for ya, your due date is under 100 days away! Hooo ray!!!
You're so cute Becky!!! I love you!How are you feeling?
Post a Comment