Sunday, February 14, 2010

last trimester!

17 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

Looking adorable as usual. Oh PLEASE tell me where you got your jeans or any pants for that matter I'm getting to the point where mine regular ones won't fit much longer.

Heather said...

Wow...it's getting close! You look so cute, Becky!

Braydon and Ashlee said...

You are too cute! I'm so excited to have all these junior KK girlies together! Hope you are feeling well, miss you!

Christine said...

You look so good Becky. I'm so excited for you. I like your outfit.

mj said...

Looking awesome as usual!!! Can't wait for our reunion in two weeks! or is it one?

Marianne said...

Oh how I wish I looked like that...

April said...

You're still tiny! Just a few more weeks and it would be totally safe for the little bambino to get here... oh I can't wait. You look so good, a glowing mom to be:)

Brookie said...

Wow, if only all us pregnant women could look as good as you do pregnant!
Of course you look awesome when your not too!
Cute belly!

The Olsons said...

That "Brookie" comment was actually from me. I was logged in as her updating her mission blog. Sorry to confuse ya!

The Atwood's said...

So cute!

Brinn said...

Are you even really pregnant?? You are so teeny! Hope you are feeling better, oh & I Miss your face!

Bj said...

You are too stinking cute! I love it! Hope you're feeling good!

Andreason's said...

Becky!!! How are you? I just came aross your blog and enjoyed reading it....You look so good and thats exciting you are gonna have a baby! Sounds like eveything is going well for you guys:)--your long lost pal..Nat:)

Sam and Riley said...

You look so good! I always look like a cow by the time I hit the last trimester!

Jed and Stacey said...

Holy cow, you're tiny!! You will be such a cute mom!

Andreason's said...

no we are not on facebook sorry:(

Brianna said...

You beautiful little bean!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...