Monday, July 19, 2010

Johnny's belated birthday


Like I mentioned in the post below, our camera got ruined from Johnny's waterfall fun, and so I had to bust out our old rusty camera to capture our mini-belated 29th birthday celebration. Happy Birthday babe! And then I captured a few of our little beauty.



10 comments:

Marianne said...

Happy birthday Johnny--again! And oh, man! Those pics of Hazel are SO cute! That headband looks darling on her. My fav is the top-left one. SO CUTE!!!

Sam and Riley said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! And your little girl is such a doll!

stacie said...

I hope you had a good belated celebration! Hazel is SO pretty! I want to look at her all day. I guess Johnny better break down and get you the camera you want.

Heather said...

Wow...Hazel is getting so big! She's sooo cute and I love that she smiling now! Happy (belated) Birthday to Johnny!

Jed and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! Oh my gosh.. she is the cutest baby I've ever seen!! Good work ;)!

The Breese Family said...

I love the pics of Hazel. Looking forward to meeting her!

April said...

Oh Beck, she is darling!!! I remember with Luke thinking, "Could he possibly get cuter?" The answer is, Yep they sure do!!! Good work on that one;)

The Atwood's said...

Happy Birthday Johnny!! Hazel is darn cute as always. We need to get together!

Keyvan, Esther, and Eve said...

First of all, Happy Birthday to Johnny. Second of all, I have been waiting and waiting for you to post more pics of Hazel on facebook because I totally forgot that you have a blog (I am not good at following people's blogs). Anyway, as soon as Stace told me there were more Hazel pics, I had to come see. She is so pretty and wonderful! She looks so mature and alert already. I can't wait to see you soon!

Brinn said...

Happy Birthday Johnny! hazel is a bombshell, seriously adorable.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...