The last two weeks Johnny was in Panama on a humanitarian mission. Thankfully my mom ventured back to San Antonio to help me out. Here are the highlights from his trip.



This gal/translator saved Johnny's life, because Johnny forgot to learn Spanish before going to Panama, thus couldn't communicate to his patients.



They tell you not to eat the fruit on the street, but it was probably safe, right?!
Johnny and Erin, the other audiologist, both had a birthday while there, and so they got to celebrate Panamanian style.
This cute little 8 yr old girl thought Johnny was pretty awesome...and still in high school. She wanted this picture to be taken for her facebook profile pic. Ha.
I never knew how beautiful and green it is there!
This is when Johnny realized that our camera was still in his pocket. And his waterproof watch...not so waterproof!
Not only was I thrilled to have my hubby back, but this little cutie was so happy to have her daddy back!









3 comments:
Looks like Johnny had a great time and it is beautiful. I love how every picture of him and the patients looks like it should be in some audiology magazine. And I love the last one with Hazel. She's getting bigger. I haven't seen a picture of her for a couple of weeks. Now we can't count down the days until you guys come here!
What a neat place to visit!!! It looks like he had a ball. Oh becky dear, I wish you lived HERE... or that I lived THERE... so that when our husbands leave we could play and entertain each other. :-) Maybe someday we'll end up inthe same place. :-D
I think that Hazel looks a lot bigger!!!! Gosh becky, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! How could she NOT be with such a pretty mommy?!?
I bet his job is so rewarding. It makes me wish Brett was done:) Sad for you both that you couldn't be together on his b-day:( I bet you'll make up for it;) Did your camera get ruined? Hazel is getting so big and beautiful! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Post a Comment