Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Cove


Johnny's bro and wife came to visit, and we had a fantastic time. We had to show them our favorite hole in the wall restaurant, and I believe it was a success. Thanks for visiting Albert and Alisha. Now who's next??





6 comments:

mj said...

wish I was there with you. Your hair is so cute!

stacie said...

where's hazel?

Brianna said...

Oh I wish I was next!!!! :-( :-( :-( I miss your face! But so glad to see that your life is still good even if you are MISSING a little bit of "Brianna" in it! :-)

J and K said...

Becky! I lost your blog address for a while but I found it again. Hazel is so cute! I love how chunky she is. I also love that you have blip blip as part of the playlist ha ha. Glad things are so swell for you in Texas. When are you coming to Utah again?

Bj said...

Can I come? I feel like a good vay-cay:) Maybe in 2065:)

kerridean said...

The Cove ROCKS! We love it there too. We'll have to go together sometimes.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...