Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Highlights


Okay, so this year I slacked BIG time with Halloween. Johnny and I didn't even throw our annual Halloween party, and I only made one little treat. Not only that, we usually go all out with our costumes, but not so much this year. Our friend's from the single's branch threw a small little get-together Friday night. We were not supposed to dress up in just any costume, but as a desire that has been suppressed. As you can see below, the only desire that is suppressed for me that I could think of, was that I want sleep! And Johnny got himself a cute snuggy, and potato chips because, well, he wants to be a couch potato, wear a snuggy, and watch football. There ya have it, our incredible costumes!




Some other guests at the party



And then of course you can never put a close to the Halloween season without a jaunt to Sea World. I think Hazel liked her first Halloween.


4 comments:

mj said...

Ha ha ha. I love your costumes. I think they are perfect. Good work. And I'm loving your straight down bangs. I really love them. i know I have to say something about your hair everytime, but it looks so good, how can I resist?

Marianne said...

I like the picture of the pictures. I have no idea what the other people looked like. Would it have been too hard to actually take pictures of them? :)

Bj said...

Haha I think they are cute!

Marianne said...

And those marshmallows look divine.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...