Monday, March 28, 2011

10 months old


Hey everyone! I'm super excited to tell you what I've learned since I was 9 months old!


- When I wake up every morning, I stand up, throw my binkies out, and yell for my mom because I always get so excited to start a new day.

- I often get to watch Sesame Street in the morning which is truly the best. Elmo just might be my best friend, and my mom can't figure out why I'd like such a creature.

- I'm crawling around like crazy, and can even walk around while holding onto the furniture. I can even stand on my very own for a few seconds.


- I'm constantly jutting my jaw, raising my eyebrows and shaking 'cause everyone always laughs when I do it.

- I also go back and forth between serious face, and smiling face to be silly.

- I like to go upside down like downward dog.


- My favorite toys are still things that, I guess, aren't real toys. Cardboard just tastes so good.

- I love to scan the kitchen floor for crumbs. If I'm really quick I get to eat what I find.



- I clap and shake my legs whenever I hear a song. I love music!

- I can dance too.

- I'm a pretty happy girl most of the time, as long as I get plenty of food and entertainment.

xoxo ~ Hazel

- Oh yeah, one more thing...I still don't sleep through the night. :)

4 comments:

Lanna said...

So grateful for such an amazing granddaughter!

Marianne said...

Cute! What's the background?

mj said...

Hazel. You trickster. You need to be nicer to your mommy and sleep through the night. Although you're so pretty I'm sure your mom will forgive you.

Bud & Kim said...

Oh my gosh what a doll!?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...