Hazel is not only excited herself when Johnny comes home from work each day, but she learns what an exciting event it is from me. I always start cheering, and having a mini celebration each day when we hear the door open.
This kind of makes your heart grow a little bit. :) So sweet!!!
And I am actually VERY interested in taking Savannah to your Dad! I didn't know that he did the nutrition stuff too. I've got a really high dose of steroids for her, but my gut feeling is telling me that there's something causing it that I could eliminate out of her diet... you know? I've never done the whole chiropractor thing, so do youknow how it works with insurance and everything? And how do you do the muscle test he did with Hazel?? I'm WAY curious because we've done zone therapy and it was AMAZING. So stuff like that really spikes my interest! :D
3 comments:
Ok that picture of Johnny and Hazel is priceless. Enlarge it. Frame it. It's awesome.
so sweet. and i love me some ABU's!
This kind of makes your heart grow a little bit. :) So sweet!!!
And I am actually VERY interested in taking Savannah to your Dad! I didn't know that he did the nutrition stuff too. I've got a really high dose of steroids for her, but my gut feeling is telling me that there's something causing it that I could eliminate out of her diet... you know? I've never done the whole chiropractor thing, so do youknow how it works with insurance and everything? And how do you do the muscle test he did with Hazel?? I'm WAY curious because we've done zone therapy and it was AMAZING. So stuff like that really spikes my interest! :D
Sorry to leave a novel, haha!
Post a Comment