Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reunited and it feels so good!


Johnny's been away for nearly 1 month working else where. He finally came home today, and I couldn't be happier! It was pretty funny seeing how Hazel slowly started to remember her daddy. Here's a photo journey of the reuniting process.


"There's something a little familiar here, but I'm not so certain."



"Daddy, is that you?"



"Yep it's you alright."



"Oh daddy, you're just too funny."



"I'm so glad you're home."


7 comments:

Brianna said...

I love this!!!! So cute! And I'm SO glad Johnny is home! How nice for you!!

Marianne said...

YAY! SO glad he's home!

Camille said...

These pictures are just too cute. You can't keep a little girl and her daddy away for too long...

Keyvan, Esther, and Eve said...

Oh gosh, These make my heart melt. How adorable! Hazel is starting to look like a little girl (not just a baby anymore). She is beautiful. I love her faces. I want to see her again soooooon.

Brinn said...

So sweet! Glad he is home!

Lacie said...

Becky that is seriously adorable!!!

Meg said...

This is so sweet! A whole month without a husband?! How did you do it?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...