My amazingly talented 10-year-old niece, Ayla, has been making miniature clay formations for the past few years. She always makes the family members incredible figurines for special occasions. This last week while she was visiting, she brought Johnny and I these beauties. I'm in awe with each new creation.
(These pictures don't even show how teeny-tiny they are)
Amazing, right?!
5 comments:
Wow!!! I love that little owl! So cute!!! And Hazel's little onesie is adorable. :D
She is so good! I can't believe she is only 10.
They are amazing! You should put something small (like a thimble) next to them so you can see how small they are.
rWas fun to see a picture of Ayla's amazing clay figures. I will have to take some pictures of the one's she's given to me.
Those are amazing. Bri and I were just commenting on how funny they all are. My favorite is that sneaky little doggy.
Post a Comment