Sunday, April 29, 2012

Our weekend via the iphone


We had a nice, simple weekend.  Saturday after little Jason's birthday party we headed to my favorite children's store called Mothercare.  This is where I spent lots of money, Hazel road a Bob the Builder tractor, followed by Hazel pooping her pants (that I may have stuck my fingers in whilst checking to see what she had done...)

Later that evening Johnny and I broke away for a date night.  We tried out a pretty descent Italian food place called Ask, followed by a romantic stroll through Tesco.






Sunday after church we took a beautiful drive (in the mini of course), through the nearby villages.  Hazel finally got her way and got to drive on the way home.  She could have stayed in there for hours honking the horn and turning the blinker on.


























Hope you all had a nice weekend too!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Ha ha. I'm such a dork. I thought, "I wonder what Tesco is. Sounds fun." :)

Brinn said...

her pigtails, peacoat, and rain boots kill me. every.time. don't even get me started on the mini. love your face.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...