Sunday, May 6, 2012

An afternoon drive


The last couple of weeks here have been so very dreary and rainy.  It has prevented us from much exploring, but today after church we hopped in the mini and went for a beautiful but wet drive.

England still takes my breath away.  The green fields, cute cottages, pig houses, and lately there are incredible yellow flowers everywhere.  The raindrops just magnified the beauty.














Oh, and there was lots and lots of singing on our drive today.  Hazel has quite the range.



8 comments:

PapaJohn said...

I can read Hazel's lips -- she was singing "I know an old lady who swallowed a fly.." Right??

Meg said...

Ah so pretty! And those are the cutest little rain boots on Hazel!

Bud & Kim said...

Haha! Hazel reminds me SO much of Abby.

Unknown said...

Your photos are SO GOOD! Don't you love living here?!

Marianne said...

Every picture is stunning. And oh those ones of Hazel singing!

Alison said...

I love these pictures! So beautiful. I don't know you personally, but once my husband talked to your husband about what it was like to be in the Air Force, and I know Stacie and Heather.
I just have to tell you how much I love reading your blog! I think it is so cool you guys live in England - even though it is far away from your family, it is the experience of a lifetime, and one not many people get to have. I know I certainly enjoy seeing all your adventures and living vicariously through you.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

These pictures look like they came from a magazine. You have some serious photography skills. I love how Hazel is resting her feet on the back of the seat in your tiny car:)

Brinn said...

I'm in love with this whole post.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...