Friday, September 14, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things


Hazel is certainly at the terrible two stage of life, but she also has so many hilarious and scrumptious moments.  I don't know if I love the rockin' mullet, cartoon watching posture, or her collecting the drippings of the freshly watered plant more.  She just makes me smile.






And my absolute most favorite phrase/action presented by Hazel this week is,
"Me the best!" (followed by a wink and her right hand pointed like a gun).

4 comments:

The Painters said...

I love that she is so full of spunk :) What a hoot!

Marianne said...

We have got to skype so I can see that wink! She is seriously such a hoot.

Kayla said...

gotta love the toddler mullet. so classy. she's adorable

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Oh my gosh! I can't handle the cuteness!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...