Tuesday, September 16, 2014

5 Months Old



Our Milo is another month older, and cuter than ever!



- Teething is happening, which makes him a little grumpier than usual and even more slobbery.  But he's still a happy boy the majority of the time. :)

- Night sleeping isn't getting much better, but daytime naps are slowly improving.  Hooray.

- He's loving being in Utah, and getting lots of attention from family and friends.

- He thinks his car seat is his #2 station.  Poops every time he's in there.

- He's really eyeing food these days, and I can tell he might want to eat "big people food" in the next few weeks.

- He's not sitting up yet on his own, but I can tell it's just around the corner.

- He's a tall boy, and is barely fitting into his 6 month clothes.

- He still loves when I sing or play the piano, and he even contributes with his own special singing voice.  I love this more than anything.



We love you sweet boy!


1 comment:

J and K said...

What a cute guy! I can't believe it's already been 5 months!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...