Monday, September 29, 2014

Lately


It has been a real treat being in Utah.  Last week my sis and I took the kiddos to a cute little raspberry patch in Mapleton, and picked a few cartons of raspberries for a small fee.  Hazel was too afraid of the bees and pokies to do much picking, (and honestly I was quite dainty at this task as well), but we came out with a good amount of tasty berries for us all to enjoy.



Other events include:  Dancing in the rain, meeting up with more favorite friends, eating Italian and Mexican food, playing with cousins, having tea parties, and unfortunately a battle wound (Hazel collided into some cement stairs...)

Other than that, life is happy.  I am however nervous about the cold weather approaching.  I'll just have to keep focusing on the positives; like holidays with my loved ones!



And...house hunting details to come! ;)



1 comment:

mj said...

Becky! I just spent the last hour reading your blog. Seems like you guys are really doing well. Milo is amazing. I love all the pics. Keep the updates coming.

Love,
MJ

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...