Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Little Tea Party


Ever since living in England, I've had a new-found love for having tea parties.  After moving back, and meeting a few ladies that have also lived there for a period of time, I knew that I needed to host a little tea party.

I was happy to use my favorite British souvenir for the first time; my 3-tier stand, and share lots of goodies that we brought back with us.

The menu included:

- Biscuits; Digestive Biscuits, Hobnobs, Shortbread Cookies, and more.
- Finger sandwiches; Cucumber, Cheese & Chutney, Curried Chicken Salad, and Avocado & Sprouts
- a large variety of herbal teas
- berry scones, clotted cream, preserves and strawberries
- an assortment of chocolate bars
- and we also had veggie sticks, a berry trifle, cheese & crackers and elderflower lemonade! (Thanks girls for your yummy contributions).

It was a blast pigging out on the above items, while chatting the night away; reminiscing one of the best countries in the world! :)










Thanks girls for coming to my party, (but too bad this is the only photo we got of us; can't quite see the whole crew).  
There's always next time. ;)


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...