Hazel has loved her new dance class, and learning a variety of dance styles. She is the youngest in her class, and joined significantly later than the others, and so I wasn't sure how comfortable she'd feel with her upcoming recital.
Well let me tell you that she learned her moves like a champ, was ecstatic to get dolled up, and she confidently headed to her dress rehearsal without any hesitation! I turned up a couple hours later to watch this star do her thing, and it.was.amazing!!
(She danced with 5 other girls to the song, "You Can't Stop the Beat," from Hairspray.)
I guarantee I was the loudest and proudest momma in the whole room. She killed it!
(She did think that we were going to throw flowers on the stage, but luckily she wasn't disappointed with the rainbow flowers daddy gave her after the show.) ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment