Earlier in June, we beat the dreaded summer heat, and ventured to Hogle Zoo for the day. I'm not a huge fan of zoos, but when my kids are happy, I'm happy.
Milo loved spotting the different animals, and Hazel loved eating ice-cream and getting squirted by the dinosaurs.
It was a good day.
Life has been whizzing by like usual, but life couldn't be better. I love my family.
And Johnny and I went on our first date since having Milo (go us!), and we even had our favorite American babysitter from England here to babysit! We only made it to a movie, but still.
Now for our biggest highlight. My sister has a beautiful home in Montana, and I haven't been there since before I was married, which obviously mean that Johnny and our kids have never been as well.
We broke the long drive up, by staying in Idaho Falls. I never knew Idaho Falls was so beautiful, but I really liked that place.
For the next few days we had an extremely fun and relaxing time in Montana.
Highlights were: Being with cousins, eating ridiculously delicious Huckleberry ice cream daily, playing outside, going to Flathead Lake, visiting the quaint town of Bigfork, seeing animals, and driving through the National Bison Range.
Oh, and all of their neighbors are Amish, and so that was a real treat meeting them, and getting a glimpse into their way of life.
(The Amish children would also come over daily, but I think it was to catch glimpses of some technology). ;)
Who knew that Montana was heaven?! It was truly a magical time for us, so thank you Greg, Rachelle, Addison and Rodney for being such fantastic hosts.
Until next time!











No comments:
Post a Comment