Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween!


I like Halloween.  Not the creepy stuff, just the excuse to dress up and have some fun.

First Hazel dressed up as Jessie from Toy Story for her school Halloween party, and I dressed as a witch because I was helping at the party.  My contribution was 'Pin The Nose on The Witch'.  It was a hit with the kiddos.

Later we dressed up for a pre-trick-or-treat dinner with some neighbors, followed by trick-or-treating, and then a neighborhood party in the park.  Hazel thought that was the coolest event ever!

My favorite part was when I asked Hazel how many pieces of candy she was going to eat.  She confidently said, "Two!"  I just smiled and left it at that.  Ha ha.










Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head




Buzz Lightyear




Princess Belle











Hope you all had a fun and eventful day too!




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...