Becky! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! So, how is San Antonio? Are you guys missing your families yet? Well, I'm excited I found your blog...now we can keep in touch via our blogs. ;)
I just created one yesterday. I figured, why not. How are you doing? You baby is so-oo darling. All of your kids are. I can't believe you have 3 already. How are you feeling? Well hope all is well. Keep in touch.
3 comments:
Becky! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! So, how is San Antonio? Are you guys missing your families yet? Well, I'm excited I found your blog...now we can keep in touch via our blogs. ;)
I just created one yesterday. I figured, why not. How are you doing? You baby is so-oo darling. All of your kids are. I can't believe you have 3 already. How are you feeling? Well hope all is well. Keep in touch.
Hmm.... I look at this picture and it makes me want to ..... remember....something.....
PapaFos
Post a Comment