Last Thursday Johnny and I headed to Nashville, because I was getting a record deal!! Okay, so we all know that I'm lying. The real story is that the Air Force sent Johnny there for a conference and I tagged along. We had a great time. It was a beautiful place, and I was so glad because my friend Brinn lives there, and so she hung out with me while Johnny was at his meetings.
Ah, so fun! I am glad you guys made it to the Parthenon! Sorry we bummed out Sat. I can't believe we got sick! ugh. Thanks for playing, I had a great time! Good luck with your new students (so exciting!)
Yeah, the pathenon was pretty sweet, and there was a craft fair going on, so it was a good time. I'm sorry that you were sick. I hope you are all better by now! It would have been more fun with you there, but I'll forgive you. (:
3 comments:
Ah, so fun! I am glad you guys made it to the Parthenon! Sorry we bummed out Sat. I can't believe we got sick! ugh. Thanks for playing, I had a great time! Good luck with your new students (so exciting!)
Yeah, the pathenon was pretty sweet, and there was a craft fair going on, so it was a good time. I'm sorry that you were sick. I hope you are all better by now! It would have been more fun with you there, but I'll forgive you. (:
Becky, you are so pretty! It looks like you guys are having so much fun out there! :)
Post a Comment