I love the mullet Johnny. It is a good look for you!
Welcome to the blogging world :)! I came across your blog today!! Send me your email address to stac.smith@live.com and I'll add you to ours!!
those pix are so funny! i like the big hair on you, Becky! you should grow your hair out and get a sweet perm!
you have a blog?? ohh boy...now I can stalk you in more than one way. Stellar pictures I might add. I might be the ONLY single person in the world with a blog...and I am ok with it:) Lynsnicole.blogspot.comI miss you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the mullet Johnny. It is a good look for you!
Welcome to the blogging world :)! I came across your blog today!! Send me your email address to stac.smith@live.com and I'll add you to ours!!
those pix are so funny! i like the big hair on you, Becky! you should grow your hair out and get a sweet perm!
you have a blog?? ohh boy...now I can stalk you in more than one way.
Stellar pictures I might add.
I might be the ONLY single person in the world with a blog...and I am ok with it:)
Lynsnicole.blogspot.com
I miss you.
Post a Comment